- Our guests start their day from 8am to 9.30am with a tasty buffet breakfast. From June to September, this is can be taken on our large terrace with its lovely, sunny ambience, depending, of course, on the weather. The homemade kiwi and apricot jams are there waiting: Experts and housewives swear by the Venosta Valley apricot - there is no better fruit for the making of good jam! Also typical are the flatbreads made from dark flour, the Silandroer Paarl and the many local dairy products. Enjoy the first meal of the day!
- At 7pm Mrs. Pernthaler serves the best of regional, Italian and international cuisine. Whether with fresh spinach spaetzle, Schlutzkrapfen or a vegetable lasagne, the wonderful air of the Venosta Valley will certainly whet the appetite!
- Dinner: In case of insufficient reservations, we reserve the right to make bookings for dinner at a neighbouring partner company.
- Wednesday is our family rest day. After the breakfast buffet most employees have their day off. For rooms booked with meals, the stated half-board price will be deducted at € 15.00 per person, per day.
- On the day of arrival you can move into your room from 2pm. If you arrive after 6pm, please contact us by phone.
- On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the room by 10am
- The prices quoted are for stays of 4 days or more, per person, per day.
- We are happy to send you our prices for short breaks on request.
- If you wish to enjoy dinner with us, we have an extra charge of 18,00 per person, per day.
Child reductions in parents room:
- Free up to 2 years
- From 3 to 5 years - 50% per day
- From 6 to 11 years - 30% per day
- From 12 years - 10% per day
Local Community Tax:
On 1st January 2014, a local tax was introduced in the South Tyrol. The municipal tax is 0.85 € per day, per person. Children and adolescents under 14 are exempt from the levy. The local tax is due upon departure and is shown separately on the invoice.
- In the case of written cancellations up to two week before arrival, no cancellation fees will be charged.
- For cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival: 50% of the cost
In the event of non-arrival or early departure we will charge the total booking cost.
Cancellations are annoying, but unexpected events can occur. If you have to arrive late for your hotel booking, leave early, or not arrive at all, then cancellation fees will be charged.
- Any down payments will be retained as a cancellation fee.
Tip: Please arrange a travel cancellation insurance to cover your stay. Should you then not be able to spend your holidays with us for some important reason, you will be protected against the risk of unforeseen cancellations.
For stays less than 2 days, we reserve the right to make the room reservation with a neighbouring partner company.
The South Tyrol Guest Pass offers discounts on rides for cable cars and chairlifts, admission to cultural, sporting and leisure events and much more. As a special highlight, the South Tyrol Guest Pass allows you to travel, for free, with the Silandroerbahn and all other public transport throughout South Tyrol.